Flowchart for Leader appointment and training requirements
Further opportunitites in training are our Electives, in most case there needs to be 12 to 15 people for a course
- Basic Map and Compass
- Basic Scout Safe
- Camp Cooking
- Campfire Leader
- Dealing with Trauma
- Effective Management of Youth People
- Fund Raising
- Health Issues
- Relationship Skills
- Self Esteem
- Speaking in Public
- Spirituality for Rovers
- Supporting Others
- Time Management
- Working with Associate Venturer Scouts
- Working with Different Cultures
Please contact Gai regarding the feasibility of running one in the Region.
- Gai Green
- Regional Commissioner for Adult Training and Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Training & Development Calendar and other information can be obtain from the State site click here!
Launched in 2004, Scouts Australia Institute of Training with many of the Institute’s courses are nationally accredited, and recognised by government and educational bodies outside of Scouting.